Join our team
The recruitment period within EFIM is open. The process below is determined to guarantee EFIM quality recruitment and ensure the motivation of its candidates..
OPENING OF POSITIONS FOR THE EDUCATIONAL TEAM
- The positions are open to graduates of French, Spanish or English National Education, and to graduates of active pedagogies (Montessori, Freinet, Gattegno, etc.).
- Applications having both a qualification in classical education and in value-added pedagogy will be given priority consideration.
- All non-French speaking candidates must have a good command of French.
- All non-Spanish speaking applicants must have a good command of Spanish.
- English level B1 minimum is appreciated.
- All applicants must demonstrate a minimum of educational experience.
- Applications with varied, hybrid and / or intercultural experiences and in a multilingual environment are appreciated.
The EFIM can also welcome trainee teachers and educators (Montessori, Freinet, Gattegno…).
Positions in the field of extracurricular animation, administrative and in the field of maintenance will be open soon.
Proposals for the provision of services (psychologist, school catering, etc.) will also be put online later.
LOCAL RECRUIED STATUS
- The proposed contract is a local law contract guaranteed by a collective agreement. However, it is important to know that the years spent in local recruitment are not taken into account by the French Ministry of National Education.
- The contracts are governed by Spanish law. The positions to be filled are open to holders of National Education (who must be in a position of availability) as to non-holders.
- A fixed-term Local Contract can also be offered to a teacher to replace a tenured professor temporarily absent. For these replacements, send your application to the Director of EFIM.
- The EFIM may need to recruit throughout the year for occasional replacements in cycles 1 (3-6 years), 2 (6-9 years) or 3 (9-11 years).
LIST OF PARTS TO BE PROVIDED IMMEDIATELY
- Application form to be completed online • Cover letter (specify the preferred cycle)
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of identity document
- Copies of diplomas and certifications (only the highest diploma and the diploma relating to the position)
- Latest inspection reports if applicable
- Any document that the candidate deems useful to support his candidacy
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED IF THE APPLICATION IS SUCCESSFUL
- Extracts from a clean criminal record or equivalent
- Copy of the NIE (Número de Identidad de Extranjero)
- Copy of certificate of affiliation to Spanish social security
- Copies of diplomas, certifications and attestations (additional)
- Proof of experience in the position: certificate (s) of replacement or services provided under contract in France or abroad, validated by the head of the establishment
- Employer certificates / letters of recommendation
- Latest teaching grade notices and / or any document justifying the educational grade, if applicable
- Latest administrative rating notices, if applicable
- Medical certificate of aptitude for community life and non-contagion
- Proof of domiciliation: copy of the lease or electricity bill in your name
- Bank Identity Document