OUR SCHOOL PROJECT
Our school project is structured by 7 main axes intended to support our vision of a school that adapts and responds to contemporary developments:
INNOVATIVE EDUCATION, DESIGN THINKING, Ed TECH, HAPPINESS AND WELL-BEING, STIMULATING ENVIRONMENT, ACTION RESEARCH and ORGANIZATION.
These 7 axes complement the principles of holism and hybridization which allow to benefit from a broader vision of both the subject (the child, the human) and the means (pedagogy).
holism is a vision, a philosophy. We consider the human being as a whole, as a whole, which is why our educational action is designed in such a way as to make all the elements coherent with each other.
hybridization is a tool, and part of the action. It is the fruitful crossing between two different but compatible elements. Within the efim, it is the meeting between Montessori, Freinet, Feuerstein, Gattegno and validated international practices.
We offer an innovative education that promotes value-added learning and the development of the human potential of each student.
To help children learn, grow and develop their potential, we have chosen:
- a global conception of the child taking into account the 9 Gardner intelligences (verb-linguistic, logical-mathematical, spatial, intra-personal, interpersonal, bodily-kinesthetic, naturalistic, existential, musical and rhythmic);
- the hybridization of pedagogies with added values within the framework of the French National Education program;
- have fun at school because pleasure is the first axis of motivation and therefore the first lever of learning;
- favor intrinsic motivation rather than extrinsic motivation to promote self-esteem, self-confidence and a sense of competence;
- personalized education with a balance between individual and cooperative-collaborative work;
- adapt learning to the individual rhythm because children are all different;
- develop softs-skills: these skills which are necessary for the Man of 21e century;
- the right to error and non-judgment because trial and error is the key to all learning;
- replace scoring with immediate feedback, self-evaluation and educational evaluation which allow the child to progress without feeling judged or diminished or in competition;
- use practical and artistic activities because the child is not just a brain and the brain needs sensitivity in order to learn: multiply the learning channels (multimodality);
- integrate nature to promote an ecological and eco-citizen spirit with regard to environmental issues;
- integrate the family environment and the local social, cultural and economic environment because the school and the child are an integral part of a society;
- promote autonomy, self-management, emancipation and mutual aid to contribute to the development of a peaceful and united society;
- work in small numbers as much as possible, with tutoring;
- co-teaching with 2 teachers per class and collaborative work;
- work at multiple levels to promote peer learning;
- provide a stimulating and quality spatial environment and material to arouse motivation, curiosity and the pleasure of learning.