We offer several workshops to teach children to consume intelligently. It is a question of creating an ecological conscience but also to develop civic attitudes and a critical spirit on a daily basis.
- The 6 food families: learn to develop a balanced menu
- Learn to decode advertisements on cereal products for breakfast and snacks
- Learn to decode the language of labels (label, additives, etc.)
- Learn how to store food
- Understanding additives
- Waste: materials, their lifespan, their quantity… what were the original products? What is waste? Is there any natural waste?
- Selective sorting: recognizing what is recoverable and what it can be used for; biodegradable materials. classify waste according to a sorting system.