L’efim à pour mission d’assurer la maîtrise académique through an approach focused on the overall development of the child.
We wish to develop children's capacity for autonomy and adaptation to the contemporary world by mastering their ability to learn.
Notre mission s’articule autour de 2 principes :
- L’holisme : holism is a vision, a philosophy. We consider the human being as a whole, as a whole, which is why our educational action is designed in such a way as to make all the elements coherent with each other.
- L’hybridation : hybridization is a tool, and part of the action. It is the fruitful crossing between two different but compatible elements. Within the efim, it is the meeting between Montessori, Freinet, Feuerstein, Gattegno and validated international practices.
Le projet de l’école s’organise au tour de 7 axes :
Intégrer l’image des 7 axes stratégiques
We offer an innovative education that promotes value-added learning and the development of the human potential of each student.
Pour aider les enfants à apprendre, à grandir et à développer leurs potentialités, nous avons choisi de mettre en place une approche pédagogique holiste :
- A global conception of the child taking into account the 9 Gardner intelligences (linguistic, logical-mathematical, spatial, intra-personal, bodily-kinesthetic, naturalist, existential, musical)
- The hybridization of value-added pedagogies within the framework of the French National Education program
- Have fun at school because pleasure is the first axis of motivation and therefore the first lever of learning
- Favor intrinsic motivation rather than extrinsic motivation to promote self-esteem, self-confidence and a sense of competence
- Personalized teaching with a balance between individual and cooperative-collaborative work
- Adapt learning to individual pace because children are all different
- Developing softs-skills: these skills that will be necessary for the Man of 21e century
- The right to error and non-judgment because trial-and-error is the key to any learning
- Replace scoring with immediate feedback, self-assessment and educational assessment that allow the child to progress without feeling judged or diminished or in competition
- Use practical and artistic activities because the child is not just a brain and the brain needs sensitivity to learn: multiply the learning channels (multimodality)
- Integrate nature to promote an ecological spirit and eco-citizen with regard to environmental issues
- Intégrer l’environnement familial et l’environnement social, culturel et économique local car l’école et l’enfant font partie intégrante d’une société
- Promote autonomy, self-management, emancipation and mutual aid to contribute to the development of a peaceful and united society
- Work in small numbers as much as possible, with tutoring
- Co-teaching with 2 teachers per class and collaborative work
- Work at multiple levels to promote learning by peers
- Offer a space environment and stimulating and quality material to arouse motivation, curiosity and the pleasure of learning